Rich Relationship Results

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What if?

I want to share with you different “what if scenarios” that cause us to play operation sabotage in our dating/relationship experience. “As a man thinketh in his heart so is he” Proverbs 23:7

What if I don’t find the right person? I will never find love and be doomed to loneliness for the rest of my life. Maybe that isn’t your personal what if scenario.

What if this relationship with this nice new person I am with doesn’t work out?

You see there are several different types of what if scenarios. The bottom line is many what if scenarios that we consistently contemplate end up destroying what could be for us. Those words in proverbs are very powerful.

Let's look at it in paraphrased mode. As a person thinks in his/her heart so it becomes who they are and what they experience. So our bad thoughts about dating and relationships manifest themselves in our relationships.

This means we can be our worst enemies. Whenever we fixate ourselves with the “what’s the worst that can happen type of thinking” it snatches away powerful possibilities that could happen to us.

I challenge you to change those negative what if scenarios to powerfully positive ones, We should follow our new positive “what if scenarios” with positive statements. Here are two examples:

What if this relationship is to climb the stairway to heaven? I would I feel great like I’m on top of the world. I declare that we would have very strong communication. We would fall deeply in love and remain faithful to each other and our relationship. We would not allow anything to come between us.

What if our relationship couldn’t fail? We would be an inspiration for other couples. We would be more loving towards one another. Our love would radiate to the world.

I hope this tip continuously inspires you to have a very loving and happy holiday season. Until next time my friends love conquers all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home