Rich Relationship Results

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Emotionally Unavailable

I want to briefly talk about that train that is unavailable. Have you ever been on board a train which stayed at a stop for a long period of time. You thought that the train was a bit delayed only to find out later on that it is going out of service.

Nothing upsets me more than when I'm on a train which goes out of service and I have to wait on another one. Which just might be packed with people and you might not be able to get in.

Have you ever been there? It is absolutely the worst.

Don't you agree?

Relationships are like trains they come and go.

Some trains are shorter than others.

Some trains are longer than others.

Some trains are reliable.

Some trains are always late and unreliable.

Some trains look and run better than others.

Some trains need to be put out of their misery.

Some trains are ride or die to the wheels fall off.

Some trains are just unavailable.

The thing is getting on the right train. Are you on the right train?

When you get in a relationship with a person who is emotionally unavailable you are setting yourself up for a fast trip to no where. One that rides past all the stops that you wouldn't mind stopping at.

When you are in a relationship with someone who is emotionally unavailable they take you for a ride that more than likely always end up in a train wreck. Where you are usually the one who gets damaged in the wreckage and the other party safely makes their way off long before the crash happens.

If you are on an unavailable train get off it while you can because it's not worth the ride?

Trust me.

In my womanizing past I have left some women to fend for themselves on a runaway train that eventually crashed. I have seen the carnage I caused. I have also been the victim of riding on a runaway train myself.

The end result is nothing nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home