Rich Relationship Results

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Relationship Games People Play

In relationships, there are games that people play. Men have there games and women have their games. Both sexes claim that they do not like playing games but they both do. Even when they are seriously claiming not to be playing games.

Briefly, I want to get into the relationship games people play.

Since every man is brought into this world through the womb of a woman and I am gentleman, I will address the ladies first.

The Value Game
Women are masters of the value game. Let me describe the game too you. A woman usually sees herself as the prize. This is where the term trophy girlfriend or trophy wife? The thing is women put men through a series of value tests before categorizing them.

Let me share a very brief story of a guy let's call him Derrick. Derrick is a nice guy who people enjoy being around and many women like because he is attractive. Derrick has many women friends. The problem is in the values game Derrick has found himself placed in the friend’s category. This is because he became their counselor, cool confidant and put himself in the position.

Derrick will stay in the dreadful friend zone as long as he continues to do what he has done in the past.

Make it Up 2 Me Game
The next game women play is she becomes mad or plays mad to get a man's attention. It not only works as an attention getter but it switches many men to question what is wrong. It also takes them beyond the call of duty to do whatever they have to do to make their women happy.

Men often will go get flowers, take them out shopping, eating traveling, buy jewelry, etc, etc, Women learn this game from young. Usually from there mothers or any older woman that they watch work this magic. They are masters of this.

This game has the tendency to revert many men to little children.

Women from my former job used to play this game daily on my former supervisor. Different women on the job who utilized this game on him whenever they needed him to do something for them or get someone. He was like a faithful attack dog for them. All they had to do is run this game on him and he would do everything in his power to make them happy.

That is the power of the game.

Make Him Jealous Game (The Most Dangerous Game Ever Played)
The next game is the make him jealous game. I used to date a woman who was the master of this game. I mean she knew all the right things to tell a guy, all the right things to do, to rile a man up. Luckily for me that I'm not jealous or I would have fallen victim to it.

I have seen how this worked on a man who dated her after we were involved. I seen he get into fights with other men, I looked on as she broke up his friendships by flirting with his friends. She used the game to have him openly jealous over her and possessive as an addict. That was too scary.

I have seen women use this game so well that they get men into fights and even killed over this.

The Ultimate Game
This is one of the most powerful games that a woman can play on a man. I say this because advertisers and marketers use it everyday to get shoppers to buy products.

It is called the scarcity rule in marketing.

Usually they use these phrases: for a limited time only, only a few items left, and a once in a lifetime opportunity. Walt Disney uses this to sell DVD cartoons by saying that they are selling this for a limited time before it goes back into the Walt Disney vault.

In relationships, women give man an ultimatum. Usually challenging a man to step up to the plate putting her foot down saying either you do this or we are through. A woman waits until she has all of her cards right. Then she plays them out so the man accepts her ultimatum.

Scarcity is powerful. I mean when you are used to having something regularly and then the threat of losing it pushes you to do what you have to keep it. Women play this card as if they are Annie Duke Poker champion.

I am happy I know how to counter all of these games. Men I am working on some material that not only counters the game but to reverse the game if it is ever used on you and win.

I was trained in mastering the game so I know how to change the game and I will show you. This is enough for the day. I will continue on with this tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home